Due to extremely high demand and large orders of our lithium batteries, production lead time is 3-5 business days. We are expanding our production capabilities and will get products out as fast as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
At only 6.4 pounds, the GreenLite G30 is an automotive spec model designed for the Import Tuner of 4 & 6 cylinder street cars and up to small block V8 hot rods & similar applications with low-moderate electrical demand. (Check with Braille to see if this model is recommended for vehicles that are outside these parameters) The G30 is the common upgrade for those who run the Braille B3121 lightweight AGM battery and is also the same size as the PC925 but less than 1/4 the weight, more power & capacity and last up to 5 times longer! The G30 Combo comes with a 6 amp lithium charger for $50 additional and should be used in vehicles that are not driven regularly to offset parasitic draw in most modern vehicles.
• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
• 100% compatible with all standard charging systems
• Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead)
• Can be used in "Total Loss" (no alternator) applications
• Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
• Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
• Much more reliable (less than 0.5% failure rate)
• Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
|| 5.2" / 132mm
||6.4lbs / 2.9kg
|| 6.9" / 177mm
6.8" / 174mm
|| Right Side Positive
||Full Voltage Charge
|Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA)
||Amp Hour (AH)
|Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent
Reserve Capacity (min)