While we try to keep our popular models in stock, due to high demand of certain lithium models, production lead time can be up to 5 business days. If needed an event, you may call to see if we can shuffle things around to get your order out more quickly.
At only 4.5 pounds, the GreenLite G20 is an automotive spec model designed for the Import Tuner of 4 & 6 cylinder street cars with low-moderate electrical demand. The G20 is the common upgrade for those who run the Braille B2015 lightweight AGM battery and is also the same size as the PC680 but less than 1/3rd the weight, more power & capacity and last up to 5 times longer! This is also a common size for Harley soft tail and other bikes that use the 20L size, but is just slightly too tall on the Dyna line, so a custom G14LS can be made in a case that is smaller but has the same internals. (G14LS is same price, but needs to be called in for custom build) The G20 Combo comes with a 6 amp lithium charger for $50 additional and should be used in vehicles that are not driven regularly to offset parasitic draw in most modern vehicles.
• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
• 100% compatible with all standard charging systems
• Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead)
• Can be used in "Total Loss" (no alternator) applications
• Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
• Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
• Much more reliable (less than 0.5% failure rate)
• Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
|| 3" / 76mm
||4.5lbs / 2.04kg
|| 6.25" / 159mm
7" / 178mm
|| Right Side Positive
||Full Voltage Charge
|Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA)
||Amp Hour (AH)
|Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent
Reserve Capacity (min)