Due to extremely high demand and large orders of our lithium batteries, production lead time is 3-5 business days. We are expanding our production capabilities and will get products out as fast as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
The #1 Drop-In lithium upgrade in the 30L size with high power & capacity!! The GreenLite G30H was designed as an "under seat" upgrade specifically for large Harley touring bikes with upgraded audio systems, LED lights, etc. that need more power and suitable to a maximum of 5000 watt systems. (Near or over 5000w requires an additional battery) The G30H has more cranking power than any lead/AGM battery in that size and more than double the runtime and still be able to fire up the bike. (see discharge graph image) The G30HC is a combo where you also get the 6 amp lithium charger/maintainer for only $50 additional. (over $100 savings)
• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage sag)
• Improved performance ignition, audio & accessories (higher, more stable voltage)
• Less recharge time due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead),
• Lasts up to 5-8 times longer than lead (in deep cycle applications)
• Much more reliable (lowest failure rate on the market)
• Significant weight savings. (less than half the weight of lead batteries)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
COMBO INCLUDES: Braille 12v 6a lithium charger/maintainer charges at a reasonably quick 6 amps and is designed to maintain & keep Braille lithium batteries fully charged when not in use or sitting for long periods of time. In the case that a Braille lithium battery is every fully discharged (10 volts is considered 0% state of charge on a 12v lithium battery), this charger does have a "pre-charge/revival mode" that will do a slow "pulse charge" as long as the battery has at least 2 volts (to see that it is connected to a battery) and will slowly bring it back up to 10 volts before charging at the standard 6 amp rate back up to full.
Output fuse: F10AL250V or T10AL250V (5 x 20 mm)
1236L Charger Manual (Click to Download)
|| 5.2" / 132mm
||9.2lbs / 4.2kg
|| 6.9" / 177mm
6.8" / 174mm
|| Right Side Positive
||Full Voltage Charge
|Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA)
||Amp Hour (AH)
|Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent