While we try to keep our popular models in stock, due to high demand of certain lithium models, production lead time can be up to 5 business days. If needed an event, you may call to see if we can shuffle things around to get your order out more quickly.
• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
• Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
• Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead),
• Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
• Much more reliable (less than 1% failure rate)
• Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
|| 2.36" / 60mm
||1.4lbs / .63kg
|| 3.39" / 86mm
4.45" / 113mm
|| Right Side Positive
||Full Voltage Charge
|Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA)
||Amp Hour (AH)
|Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent