Due to extremely high demand and large orders of our lithium batteries, production lead time is 2-3 business days. We are expanding our production capabilities and will get products out as fast as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
NEW - LIMITED TIME PRICE REDUCTION!
Braille I34S (left positive) is the high power & capacity lithium upgrade in a common Group 34 size.
- Max weight Savings (often replaces a PAIR of lead batteries at 40-50 lbs each)
- 100% compatible with ALL standard charging systems
- Can be used in total loss (no alternator) applications
- True "Race Grade" lithium battery Made in USA (Sarasota, Florida)
- Most reliable lithium battery on the market
- Over a decade of use in street & race vehicles & used by more professional race teams, car builders and race series globally than any other lithium battery on the market!!
Braille Lithium delivers a higher, cleaner voltage which improves the performance of every electrical component and has shown to provide: quicker starting, improved management & data logging performance, less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead), will last 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments), much more reliable, all of this on top of the significant weight savings. They also don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle. To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
NOTE: All lithium batteries are hand built in Sarasota, Florida and production lead time can be up to 1-2 business days (same or next day if in stock) depending on model, time of year, order volume and various factors.
This battery qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING (does not include expedited shipping) when using the code: FREESHIP at time of checkout.
|| 6.9" / 173mm
||18.9lbs / 8.57kg
|| 7.7" / 195mm
10.87" / 276mm
||Left Side Positive
||Full Voltage Charge
|Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA)
||Amp Hour (AH)
|Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent
Life Cycle @ 10% DOD