Just 6 Pounds
Braille Lithium-Ion Technology produces a battery with more power that is lighter, stronger and more efficient. Braille's signature cranking power and over 50% lighter. The ML20C is a Daytona 500 winning battery in NASCAR, the spec battery in the Dallara IL15 Indy Lights cars, used by championship cars in Formula Atlantic, USF2000 and Pro Mazda, along with drag boats, drag cars and other top racing vehicles.
Braille Lithium delivers a higher, cleaner voltage which improves the performance of every electrical component and has shown to provide:
• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
• Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
• Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead),
• Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
• Much more reliable (less than 1% failure rate)
• Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
NOTE: All lithium batteries are hand built in Sarasota, Florida and production lead time can be up to 5-7 business days (maybe less) depending on model, time of year, order volume and various factors. If a battery needs to be built for a race or even with a limited amount of time, Braille is happy to offer High Priority / RUSH production in an attempt to meet the given time frame but is not guaranteed.
This battery qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING (does not include expedited shipping) when using the code: FREESHIP at time of checkout.
|| 3.65" / 93mm
||6.1lbs / 2.8kg
|| 6.2" / 157mm
7.2" / 183mm
||Right Side Positive
||Full Voltage Charge
|Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA)
||Amp Hour (AH)
|Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent
Life Cycle @ 10% DOD