Special Summer Discount on all MicroLite series lithium batteries thru the end of September 2022!!
Due to extremely high demand and large orders of our lithium batteries, production lead time is currently 10-15 business days. If needed an event, you may call to see if we can shuffle things around to get your order out more quickly, but is not guaranteed. We will get products out as fast as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
Braille's exclusive technology allows the direct implementation of the high power lithium technology with Alternators and common charging systems. The ML30C is the most powerful model in the MicroLite line!! It has powered Corvette Racing for 8 seasons, Ford GT factory cars for 4 years, the Lexus GT3 cars, muscle cars and a long list of others over the last decade.
Braille Lithium delivers a higher, cleaner voltage which improves the performance of every electrical component and has shown to provide:
• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
• Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
• Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead),
• Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
• Much more reliable (lowest failure rate on the market)
• Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
NOTE: All lithium batteries are hand built in Sarasota, Florida and production lead time can be up to 5-7 business days (maybe less) depending on model, time of year, order volume and various factors. If a battery needs to be built for a race or even with a limited amount of time, Braille is happy to offer High Priority / RUSH production in an attempt to meet the given time frame but is not guaranteed.
This battery qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING (does not include expedited shipping) when using the code: FREESHIP at time of checkout.
|| 5.2" / 132mm
||9lbs / 4.2kg
|| 6.9" / 177mm
6.8" / 174mm
||Right Side Positive
||Full Voltage Charge
|Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA)
||Amp Hour (AH)
|Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent
Life Cycle @ 10% DOD