IN STOCK & SHIPS SAME OR NEXT DAY!
Braille I34RX (right positive) is the ultralightweight lithium upgrade in a common Group 34R size.
- Max weight Savings (10.8 pounds vs 40-50 in a lead battery)
- 100% compatible with ALL standard charging systems
- Can be used in total loss (no alternator) applications
- True "Race Grade" lithium battery Made in USA (Sarasota, Florida)
- Most reliable lithium battery on the market
- Over a decade of use in street & race vehicles & used by more professional race teams, car builders and race series globally than any other lithium battery on the market!!
Braille Lithium delivers a higher, cleaner voltage which improves the performance of every electrical component and has shown to provide: quicker starting, improved management & data logging performance, less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead), will last 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments), much more reliable, all of this on top of the significant weight savings. They also don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle. To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
This battery qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING (does not include expedited shipping) when using the code: FREESHIP at time of checkout.
|| 6.9" / 173mm
||10.8lbs / 4.9kg
|| 7.7" / 196mm
10.87" / 276mm
||Right Side Positive
||Full Voltage Charge
|Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA)
||Amp Hour (AH)
|Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent
Life Cycle @ 10% DOD