BRAILLE LITHIUM BATTERY WARRANTY & CONDITIONS
*Please be aware you must Register Your Product to qualify for Warranty.
Braille Batteries are trusted around the world as the highest quality, most reliable batteries available. We have the strictest quality control standards and perform exclusive performance checks on all of our batteries prior to shipment to the customer. This prevents dead-on-arrival batteries. We also ship all of our batteries fully charged ready to install. Due to the long shelf life of Braille Batteries, your product should arrive ready to install fully charged.
Made with proven race-winning lithium technology, our lithium batteries are tuned for maximum output and performance. All of Braille’s lithium products are DOT approved and offer a 1 year free replacement warranty and up to an additional 2 year pro-rated warranty depending on model. Warranty may be void if battery is used “out of spec” or beyond intended use range. Please speak with a Braille specialist to ensure the chosen model is approved for your application.
We offer a free replacement warranty for the following periods:
ONE YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT*: All qualifying Super 16 and Micro•Lite batteries
FIRST YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT, SECOND YEAR PRO-RATED*: All qualifying Green•Lite batteries
FIRST YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT, NEXT TWO YEARS PRO-RATED*: All qualifying Intensity and Intensity Carbon batteries
FIRST 3 YEARS FREE REPLACEMENT, NEXT TWO YEARS PRO-RATED* 75%/50%: All qualifying FleetLite batteries
*WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• The product must have an original purchase receipt in order to be eligible for a warranty. Without Proof of Purchase, Braille Battery, Inc. reserves the right to deny any warranty claim.
• All shipping of return items and replacement items are the customer’s responsibility.
• Braille Battery, Inc.’s warranties are non-transferable. Warranties are meant for the original customer only. If the item is resold from the original purchaser to any other buyer (i.e. ebay, forums, in a vehicle, etc.) no warranty is available.
• Warranty is a guarantee against manufacturer defects. Jump starting, deep discharge and other abuse will void warranty.
• Shipping your battery back to Braille Battery, Inc. without the proper paperwork may lead to the loss of your item and/or the denial of your warranty claim.
• Any batteries damaged when delivered back to Braille Battery, Inc. will not be replaced under the free replacement warranty program. It is the customer’s responsibility to package the item so that it will not be damaged during the shipping process. At that time Braille Battery, Inc. reserves the right to charge up to full MSRP for the item warranted.
• All warranty batteries must be returned to and received by Braille Battery, Inc. within the warranty period (i.e. ML20C before the 1 year warranty has expired; G30 before the 2 year warranty has expired).
• Once battery is received and tested to be bad, a replacement will be sent out. If customer needs replacement right away, customer will pay for replacement that is sent out and a credit will be issued once the first battery is received and found to be bad. If battery is good, then no credit will be issued and original battery will be sent back to customer. Customer shall be responsible for shipping on any warranted replacement battery and/or on the return shipping of a battery sent in for replacement, if that battery is tested to be good.
• Each item is only eligible for one free replacement. After that a prorated price may be decided upon on a customer to customer basis depending on the situation.
• Once a customer’s product has been warranted the replacement item only holds the warranty until the expiration of the original item. The warranty does not start over on the replacement item.
• Braille Battery, Inc. reserves the right to deny any warranty claim.
*PRODUCT RETURN POLICY:
Items (only new & unused) may be returned for 15 days from original purchase for a refund. Returns will only be accepted from direct buyers from Braille Battery, Inc. Braille Battery, Inc. resellers reserve the right to accept or deny product within their company’s policies. Items must be returned and received by Braille Battery, Inc. by the 15th day from date of receipt of merchandise from Braille Battery, Inc. Once the item has been returned, the current selling price or original purchase price (whichever is lower) of the item will be credited to the purchaser. (Please allow 3-5 days processing time.) The total refund will be less shipping and handling and will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Under special circumstances, returns may be accepted past 15 days but not greater than 30 days and will be for store credit only minus applicable restocking fee. Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility.