Due to extremely high demand and large orders of our lithium batteries, production lead time is 3-5 business days. We are expanding our production capabilities and will get products out as fast as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
At only 8.5 pounds, the GreenLite G-SBS40 is an automotive spec model designed for the Import Tuner of 4 & 6 cylinder street cars and up to small block V8 hot rods & similar applications with low-moderate electrical demand. (Check with Braille to see if this model is recommended for vehicles that are outside these parameters) The G-SBS40 is an upgrade for the commonly used Odyssey PC1100 and SBS40 AGM batteries but less than 1/3rd the weight, more power & capacity and will last up to 5 times longer! The G-SBS40 Combo comes with a 6 amp lithium charger and should be used in vehicles that are not driven regularly to offset parasitic draw in most modern vehicles.
• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
• 100% compatible with all standard charging systems
• Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead)
• Can be used in "Total Loss" (no alternator) applications
• Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
• Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
• Much more reliable (less than 0.5% failure rate)
• Significant weight savings. (up to 1/3 the weight)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
|| 3.8" / 96mm
||8.5lbs / 3.8kg
|| 8.1" / 205mm
9.8" / 248mm
|| Right Side Positive
||Full Voltage Charge
|Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA / CA)
||1197 / 1000
||Amp Hour (AH)
|Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent
Reserve Capacity (min)