Due to extremely high demand and large orders of our lithium batteries, production lead time is currently 10-15 business days. If needed an event, you may call to see if we can shuffle things around to get your order out more quickly, but is not guaranteed. We will get products out as fast as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
At only 4 pounds, the GreenLite G14L is the Right Positive polarity lithium upgrade for our very popular B14115 lightweight AGM battery at nearly 1/3rd the weight, more power & capacity and last up to 5 times longer than lead! (G14 is the Left Positive version)
• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
• 100% compatible with all standard charging systems
• Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead)
• Can be used in "Total Loss" (no alternator) applications
• Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
• Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
• Much more reliable (less than 0.5% failure rate)
• Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
||3.4" / 88mm
||4lbs / 1.8kg
|| 5.8" / 145mm
5.9" / 150mm
|| Right Side Positive
||Full Voltage Charge
|Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA)
|Amp Hour (AH)
|Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent