At only 4.5 pounds, the GreenLite G20 is an automotive spec model designed for the Import Tuner of 4 & 6 cylinder street cars with low-moderate electrical demand. The G20 is the common upgrade for those who run the Braille B2015 lightweight AGM battery and is also the same size as the PC680 but less than 1/3rd the weight, more power & capacity and last up to 5 times longer! The G20 Combo comes with a 6 amp lithium charger for $50 additional and should be used in vehicles that are not driven regularly to offset parasitic draw in most modern vehicles.
• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
• 100% compatible with all standard charging systems
• Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead)
• Can be used in "Total Loss" (no alternator) applications
• Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
• Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
• Much more reliable (less than 0.5% failure rate)
• Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
NOTE: All lithium batteries are hand built in Sarasota, Florida and production lead time can be up to 2-3 business days (same or next day if in stock) depending on model, time of year, order volume and various factors.
|| 3" / 76mm
||4.5lbs / 2.04kg
|| 6.25" / 159mm
7" / 178mm
|| Right Side Positive
||Full Voltage Charge
|Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA)
||Amp Hour (AH)
|Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent
Reserve Capacity (AH)